Position: Digital Marketing Associate (Internship)
The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- You need to find the target audience and promote our products via the different social platforms.
- Find target audiences.
- Promote Social media pages to the right audience.
- IT background is preferred
- Digital Marketing skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Content creation skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and MS skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Commission is 5% Pay Per Sale (PPS) for every product has been delivered to the customer online from our website. The more you sell the more you get commission.
- Flexible working time.
- Commissions can be paid weekly or monthly.
- Target Audience is not limited to the local market.
- No objection to have another job in parallel.
- No physical attendance is required.
- All meetings and sessions will be online via Google meets or any other suitable tool.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com